Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moose Spotted



Hello!  I am a moose.  I decided to take a walk this afternoon, and ended up plopping down for some relaxation in Steve and Tammy's neighbor's yard.  Yup, I stepped over this fence.  Isn't that awesome.

Anyway, I chilled on this lawn for about 3 hours and made it so Tammy could not enter her apartment.  Fun times, right?  And, oh yeah, I also ate that pumpkin in the right hand corner.  That's why Alaskans can't have pumpkins or salt on their streets; because I'll eat it.

So, anyway, that's my story.  My moose friend was chilling in Steve and Tammy's backyard for a few hours as well, but then decided to leave so Tammy could get her camera.  Pretty courteous of him/her, huh?

And, yes, I am that large in real life.  I look much more like a horse than a deer.  This is why if you smash into me, you will be dead too.

I'm sure I'll be back in the neighborhood since I liked this plot of grass so much (and maybe the neighbor will continue leaving tasty treats in his front yard).  See ya soon!

Love,
Mooses Sr.  (or Mrs. Mooses; we have no idea if this is a female or male moose).

4 comments:

  1. So I have been telling all my friends that next year in Alaska, I will have a pet moose in my yard named Roger. Thank you for turning my story into a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Tammy Ram! I am glad you have excitement in Alaska, too. It's of a slightly different ilk than Ecua-excitement, but it looks fun none-the-less. Enjoy Tammy & Steve! Wishing you lots of goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bulwinkle....good betacarotene in that pumpkin, but no whipped cream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. About Takeetna: We spent the better part of a beautiful day there and felt like it was a true Alaska experience. We had lunch at the Takeetna Road House and we highly recommend it, especially the tuna sandwich and the potato chocolate cake--the best! The Road House itself is something to look over too.

    Love the blog. Keep up the good work and especially the pictures.

    Stay warm, Sharon & Sheldon Rocklin

    ReplyDelete